Attend to the most traditional Flamenco show in Barcelona at Tablao de Carmen, showcasing pure Andalucian flamenco by some of the best artists presenting several of the most important palos or styles of Flamenco within an unique and historic space. The Flamenco show at tablao de Carmen highlights its different forms of expression: instrumental, vocal and dance.
Enjoy a dazzling 1-hour show accompanied by a drink, tapas or 3-course dinner depending on your selection. Your ticket also includes entry to the Spanish Village.
The Spanish Village is an open-air museum showing replicas of characteristic houses from all regions of Spain, such as from Castilla, Catalonia, Galicia, Andalucía, Aragon, the Basque Country, Extremadura.. Enjoy a short stroll through Spain before enjoying the Show and have time to buy some great souvenirs: in some buildings craftsmen show their skills and great hand-made products can be bought.
Regarding the access to the venue, please note there is a pronounced hill before arriving to Tablao de Carmen and old stone irregular pavement on the last 15 metres before arriving, so it is recommended that some people dependig on their level of mobility, are accompanied. The Spanish Village has 1 step-free itinerary, from the Main entrance to the main Square (Plaza Mayor) and the main street Principe Viana that goes all the way to Tablao de Carmen. Tablao de Carmen has a totally adapted toilet on their premises and a ramp at the main entrance to save the step, doorways are wider than 80cm – 30 in.
Availability: There are shows available twice every day at 18.00 and 20.30.
– Tapas: Large olives, iberian ham, cured cheese rosemary D.O. manchego, shellfish salad, andalusian style brochette and rustic bread with oil and salt.
– Main course: Roastbeef with parmentier potatoes or andalusian style hake.
– Dessert & Drinks: Chocolate mousse and mineral water, wine or beer or sangria and coffee or infusions
– Tapas: Large olives, cured cheese with olive oil and “picos”, fried potatoes in spicy “brava” sauce, meat “bomba”, pipirrana tomato “salad” from Jaen, andalusian style brochette and rustic bread with oil and salt.
– Dessert & Drinks: Creme brulee and mineral water, glass of wine or sangria and coffee or infusions.
Vegetarian menus and children menus are available upon request.