The Catalan capital is promising its visitors a very unique experience. Rich in history and great architecture, Barcelona, is the most popular destination in Spain. Discover the city`s culture through this 7-day accessible vacation package in Barcelona.
Welcome to Barcelona!
Arrival to Barcelona Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system to the hotel.
After breakfast pick up in the hotel, we’ll travel to some of Barcelona´s most famous landmarks and to the famous mountain monastery of Montserrat.
In the first half of the day we will leave the city to visit the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat. On this tour we will discover the magnificent beauty and rock formations of the UNESCO world heritage site Montserrat mountains, which are a stunning and movie like setting for a Basilica church and chapel perched on the mountainside at an altitude of 720m and with over 1000 years of dramatic history. Our Montserrat visit includes a scenic drive all the way up to the monastery. Then we guide you through the Basilica and see the Virgin of Montserrat. Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Barcelona.
In the second part of the day we will visit the Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece, admire the facade of the Sagrada Familia (entrance included).Return to the hotel.
After breakfast meet our guide on the city center to discover this awesome city with our walking tour, Explore several thousand years of Barcelona history in a single day during this 4-hour guided historical tour of Barcelona. Travel back in time through the Roman and medieval eras to the present day as you discover this atmospheric district’s winding streets and many layers of history.
Stop by the Plaça de Sant Jaume, now the seat of the Catalan government, and walk along side one of the world’s best-preserved Roman walls. Stops at the medieval Plaça del Rei, Barcelona Cathedral, Plaça Reial, Jewish Quarter, La Rambla, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Santa María del Pi churche, Santa Caterina Market are also included. With a knowledgeable official local Tour guide expert in History to lead the way, you’ll veer off the beaten path and delve deep into the medieval district’s past. See some of the area’s most popular and hidden sights, marvel at the architectural delights seemingly waiting around every corner, and finish up with some traditional Tapas (small snacks) and a drink at a local suggested restaurant at the historic neighborhood of El Born – La Ribera and enjoy the company of your private guide for questions.
After breakfast we will visit during our Half day tour some of the Catalan capital’s most iconic sights. You will take a panoramic drive to Montjuïc Hill to enjoy sweeping views of Barcelona’s metropolitan sprawl and the Olympic Park. We will travel along the Passeig de Gràcia avenue, where we will see monumental facades with an abundance of unexpected details. We will then have the opportunity to visit Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s most original creation and symbol of the city.
Free day at leisure.
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system.
NET RATE per person in sharing double room on Bed & Breakfast in EURO starting from 800€.
• Meet and assist at Barcelona Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 6 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city of Barcelona, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with daily Buffet Breakfast and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features: adapted desk, bathroom with support rails and accessible heights, roll-in shower and adapted telephone, as well as wireless emergency button
• FULL DAY BARCELONA & MONTSERRAT with ENGLISH speaking official guide, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• HALF DAY BARCELONA with ENGLISH speaking official guide, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• Entrance to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
• HALF DAY BARCELONA WALKING TOUR with ENGLISH speaking official guide, including full tapas in local bar
(*) Accesible minivan or minibus with manual or lift ramp access and equipped with tie-down system and AC
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
1. Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly
2. Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation . Not valid during exhibition or fair periods.