Carrying a legacy of hundreds of years, Andalusia captures the true essence of Spain. Explore the Islamic architecture, the glorious palaces, the stunning landscape and allow yourself to get carried away by the passionate flamenco. Stroll around the historic cities, enjoy the local treats and discover their unique atmosphere.
Welcome to Spain!
Arrival to Malaga Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system to the hotel.
After breakfast pick up in the hotel to discover this awesome city, half-day sightseeing tour led by a local official tour guide (Italian speaking) visiting the main Malaga highlights as St John’s Church, the ancient Roman theater (From the outside), Plaza de la Merced and the Moorish Alcazaba or the Picasso Museum. You will also make a panoramic tour of the city always having at your disposal a private accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system. The tour ends at the Old town with a typical Set Menu including drinks at a local restaurant with adapted toilet. Return to the hotel
After breakfast we will enjoy a beautiful tour of the charming city of Seville, one of the largest historical centers of Europe and home to the famous flamenco dance with this Seville Sightseeing Tour. Explore the charming barrio Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville with its narrow streets and whitewashed houses, flowered balconies, and hidden squares shaded by the orange trees. Υour guide will take you right into the heart of the historic center, where you will visit the Cathedral of Seville, the biggest Gothic Cathedral in the world, the third-largest church in the world and the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
Next stop will be the renowned as one of the most beautiful Palaces in Spain, The Alcazar of Seville. Originally a Moorish fort, it is the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe, and it was registered in 1987 by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. Lunch at local restaurant with adapted toilet included. Return to Malaga for overnight.
Breakfast. Free Day at Leisure. We will advise you to visit the Palacio de Buenavista that houses the Collection of Museo Picasso Málaga. It is located in the heart of the old city, and the building is a magnificent example of 16th century Andalusian architecture with its characteristic mixture of Renaissance and Mudéjar elements. (Supplement to be advised)
After breakfast pick up at the hotel and we will continue exploring the beautiful Cordoba. Few cities in the world can say they have been the capital of a Roman province, an Arab state, and a Caliphate, and that is why Córdoba is as a World Heritage Site. In addition to its strong historical foundations, the city’s arts, music, and leisure scene helps to cross the boundaries into contemporary Spanish culture.
This private Tour will start from Barrio de la Catedral where you will get into the Jewish Quarter, the best-known part of Cordoba’s historic centre and also one of Europe’s largest World Heritage sites. You will also visit the Arabic market (Zoco) and the bronze statue of Maimonides.
You will make a stop at the famous Synagogue, which dates back to the 14th century, before heading to the Great Mosque of Cordoba. This mosque is one of the most famous monument in the Western Islamic culture and the most important landmark in the city. Originally built around the year 600 AD as a pagan temple, it was first converted into a Christian church before being refashioned into a Mosque. With 856 columns of jasper, onyx, marble, and granite, this former mosque-turned-cathedral is regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Renaissance and Moorish architecture. Lunch at local restaurant with adapted toilet
included. Return to Malaga for overnight.
After breakfast surprise yourself with a tour in the most visited monument in Spain: a journey through history where you will feel like the great sultans who lived there. Enjoy the fascinating view by Ascend to the high hilltop perch of Alhambra Palace. Disembark the minivan and sail past long lines at the crowded entrance hall. Learn more about the history of Granada by discovering the art of architecture of Alhambra palace. Plunge into the opulent palaces, vast courtyards and lavish gardens as you delve into the captivating history of the 9th century fortress; explore new things by hearing all tales and trivia regarding decadent sultans, extravagant emirs and Moorish Kings who formerly inhabited the palace. Discover The Generalife, sultan’s summer palace, situated at East of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
You will also make a panoramic tour of the city, the Albaicin, the Alcazaba and the Cathedral (From the outside), always having at your disposal a private accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system. Lunch at local restaurant with adapted toilet included. After the adventure, return to Malaga for overnight
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an
accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
NET RATE per person in sharing double room on Bed & Breakfast starts from 722€.
• Meet and assist at Malaga Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 6 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city centre of Malaga, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with daily Buffet Breakfast and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features: adapted desk, bathroom with support rails and accessible heights, roll-in shower and adapted telephone, as well as wireless emergency button
• FULL DAY MALAGA CITY TOUR with English speaking official guide, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• FULL DAY SEVILLA CITY TOUR with Official Tour guide, English speaking, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• FULL DAY CORDOBA CITY TOUR with English speaking official guide, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• FULL DAY GRANADA CITY TOUR with English speaking official guide, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
(*) Accesible minivan or minibus with manual or lift ramp access and equipped with tie-down system and AC
• Skip the line ticket entrances to:
o Malaga´s Cathedral
o Malaga´s Alcazaba
o Seville´s Cathedral
o Seville´s Royal Alcazaba
o Cordoba´s Mosque
o Alhambra Palace and Genralife Garden
This price does not include:
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
• Tour Leader, Supplement English Speaking Tour Guide – 10 hours (09.00h-19.00h) at disposal 375 eur per day
1. Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly
2. Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation . Not valid during exhibition or fair periods.
Regarding transportation kindly find below minibus capability:
Adapted Seats for Wheelchair