Fuengirola lies in the heart of Spain’s most famous coast, Costa del Sol. The area’s inviting climate and beautiful sandy beaches make it one of the most popular destinations for summer holidays in Spain. The city offers plenty of cafes, traditional restaurants and local shops along the promenade, welcoming visitors to explore its culture.
Welcome to Spain!
Arrival to Malaga Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system to the hotel in Fuengirola.
Free Day at Leisure. You can enjoy this awesome city with total accessibility to the beach. If you are interested we can offer you many options for touring around the city and discover “Costa del Sol” such Malaga, Granada, Seville, Cordoba,…, just let us know your preferences and we will assist you with the needed.
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system.
NET RATE per person in sharing double room on Bed & Breakfast starts from 314€.
• Meet and assist at Malaga Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 7 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city centre of Malaga, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with daily Buffet Breakfast and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features: adapted desk, bathroom with support rails and accessible heights, roll-in shower and adapted telephone, as well as wireless emergency button
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
1. Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly
2. Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation . Not valid during exhibition or fair periods.