Madrid, the Spanish capital, is a cosmopolitan city with large cultural and artistic heritage that combines rich history with the modern lifestyle. The city’s elegant boulevards and iconic center makes it a perfect destination for visitors from all over the world.
Arrival to Madrid Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system to the hotel
After breakfast meet our guide on the city center to start with our private accessible tapas tour in Madrid Aperitif, History & Tapas leads you on an enchanting tapas adventure to some of the city’s best tapas bars, each full of locals, amazing food and delicious wine. Along the way you’ll also see the main sights and discover Madrid’s incredible history on this 3-hours, two-in-one tapas and history tour, which we are delighted to offer thanks to our collaboration with Devour Food Tours and its Private Aperitif, History & Tapas Tour, which is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. We have customized the tour in order to make it accessible while maintaining the exact same quality standards.
Along the way your guide will lead you past the Spanish capital’s most emblematic sites and its hidden historic corners. From the city’s Moorish beginnings, through the Spanish inquisition to the Spanish civil war – you’ll walk through Madrid’s fascinating history and get a true understanding of the incredible events that shaped this city.
After breakfast pick up in the hotel, today we will drive to discover the awesome city of Toledo, after our panoramic tour of the city and its main attractions we will visit the Cathedral of Toledo and “El Greco” Museum, in addition to other attractive monuments such as the synagogue “Santa Maria La Blanca”, , the church of Santo Tomé and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. Lunch break in an accessible traditional restaurant with starters, main course, dessert, bread and glass of wine . Return to Madrid
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system.
NET RATE per person in sharing double room on Bed & Breakfast starts from 603€.
• Meet and assist at Madrid Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 3 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city of Madrid, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with daily Buffet Breakfast and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features
• FULL DAY TOLEDO with ENGLISH speaking official guide, including full lunch in local restaurant, private transport in accessible minivan or minibus*
• Tickets and guided tour to the El Greco Museum, Toledo Cathedral, Santa María La Blanca Synagogue, San Juan Monastery, Santo Tomé Church
• HALF DAY MADRID WALKING TOUR with ENGLISH speaking official guide, including full tapas in local bar
(*) Accesible minivan or minibus with manual or lift ramp access and equipped with tie-down system and AC
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
1. Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly
2. Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation . Not valid during exhibition or fair periods.