Majorca is the largest of the Balearic islands and a top holiday destination in Spain. Especially during the summer period, Majorca attracts visitors from all over the world, offering amazing sandy beaches and relaxing atmosphere. We offer a customized sea holiday at a fully accessible, family friendly Hotel in Cala Millor area (1 hour drive from Palma and Palma Airport), with direct access to Sa Coma Beach, a white sand accessible beach adapted with ramps, amphibious chairs, umbrella area, toilets and parking area. Cala Millor has a flat sea promenade with plenty of restaurants and bars with a local vibe and reasonable prices, and the area also offers theme parks and activities for kids.
Welcome to Spain!
Arrival to Palma Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis to the hotel with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
Free days at leisure
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an accessible minivan
NET RATE per person in sharing Double or Twin room, 7 nights (Accessible Room Standard or Standard Room) on Half Board starts from 675€ / 7 Nights.
• Meet and assist at Palma Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 7 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city of Majorca, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with on Half Board or Full Board basis and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features: adapted desk, bathroom with support rails and accessible heights and roll-in shower.
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
1. Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly
2. Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation.