Join our wheelchair-accessible historical tour and explore the charming barrio of Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville with its narrow streets and whitewashed houses, flower-clad balconies, and hidden squares shaded by the orange trees. Υour guide will take you right into the heart of the historic center, to explore the Arabic influences still present here, and to visit the Cathedral of Seville – the biggest Gothic Cathedral the third-largest church in the world, as well as the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
Afterward, we will stop at one of the most beautiful palaces in Spain, the Alcazar of Seville. Originally a Moorish fort, it is the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe. It was even awarded a Unesco World Heritage Site in 1987. Of course, your guide will show you around the palace and tell you all about its past inhabitants and interesting facts.
Highlights of the wheelchair-accessible historical tour of Seville:
- Discover the stunning heart of Andalusia, the city of Seville
- Admire the diverse architecture of Roman and Muslim influence
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace
- Stroll through the charming Jewish quarter of Seville
- Stop to smell the fragrant jasmine and orange blossoms