A minivan or minibus with manual ramp access and securely equipped with tie-downs and AC will be driving you. The accessible full-day tour of Ibiza Island includes the most amazing spots, for instance, Sant Josep, Es Cubellis, Mirador Vedra, Cala D’hort, and Cala Vedalla. During the tour, you learn about the history and culture of the island from an experienced official local tour guide from Ibiza.
You will visit one of the famous street markets where you can pick up some typical Ibizan handicrafts. After that, you will make a stop for lunch in Ibiza town at a suggested local restaurant to enjoy local specialties. Besides, there will be time to stroll through Dalt Vila, a fortified city developed around a central castle.
If requested we can include a stop for a private Ibizan herbal liquor workshop. Here you can taste and learn firsthand from a master alchemist how the Ibiza’s most cherished traditional drink is made,
Before you return to the cruise ship or your hotel we’ll stop at one of the most magical points on the island. It is known as Cala d´Hort, the famous sunset viewing spot in Ibiza.
Highlights of the accessible full-day tour of Ibiza island:
- Enjoy full-day sightseeing guided tour of Ibiza with a local tour guide
- Tailor-made itinerary depending on your interests
- Visit the best local spots of the island in Sant Josep, Es Cubellis, San Carlos
- Enjoy a step-free flat itinerary walk/wheel of Dalt Vila, Ibiza’s old town
- Enjoy the most famous sunset viewing in Ibiza at Cala d’Hort