To start our Accessible Seville Day Tour from Huelva we will pick you up from the Port of Huelva, with an accessible minivan.
During the tour, you will explore the charming barrio of Santa Cruz and the old Jewish quarter of Seville with its narrow streets. Furthermore, enjoy the view of whitewashed houses, flower-clad balconies, and hidden squares shaded by the orange trees.
Υour guide will take you right into the heart of the historic center, to explore the Arabic influences still present here. Besides, you will visit the Cathedral of Seville – the biggest Gothic Cathedral in the world and the third-largest church in the world, and the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
Our next stop is one of the most beautiful palaces in Spain, The Alcazar of Seville. Originally a Moorish fort, it is the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe. Also, it was awarded a Unesco World Heritage Site in 1987. Your guide will show you around the palace and tell you all about its past inhabitants.
Highlights of the Accessible Seville Day Tour from Huelva:
- Discover the stunning heart of Andalusia, the city of Seville
- Don’t stress to reach the city with the transportation included
- Admire the diverse architecture of Roman and Muslim influence
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace
- Stroll through the charming Jewish quarter of Seville
- Stop to smell the fragrant jasmine and orange blossoms
There are no reviews yet.