Make your way through the ancient monuments and the hidden squares in the city of Christopher Columbus. This accessible Traditional Tapas Tour in Seville will take you to 3 traditional taverns. They are all family-run establishments, where you will taste delicious tapas including montaditos and lightly fried fish, typical of one of Seville’s most iconic celebrations.
The itinerary starts from the oldest tapas bar where we will have a city’s classic aperitif—a glass of vermouth and acorn-fed Iberian ham.
Next, you will continue your tour with a visit to some historical sites. Moreover, you will try the first orange wine ever invented at the first bar to sell it in Seville combined with cured Manchego cheese and slow-roasted pork belly drizzled with Spanish olive oil. Pass by the charming streets and quiet plazas of the Jewish Quarter learning about its history. Next, we will discover the Moorish influence on the Andalusian culinary local tradition through the food. Visit then a few more hidden streets and monuments of the town.
Finally, we will end our tour in the last local tavern where you’ll enjoy the creative Spanish food. While eating, we’ll sip an Andalusian wine, and we’ll finish the night off with a little something sweet!
Highlights of the Traditional Tapas Tour in Seville:
- Discover the stunning heart of Andalusia, the city of Seville
- Enjoy 3 tasting stops including one of Seville’s oldest taverns and try delicious Iberian ham and the finest fried fish
- Visit the historic city center, passing by three of the city’s most iconic monuments and a beautiful hidden plaza
- Admire the diverse architecture of Roman and Muslim influence through the food
- Stroll through the charming Jewish quarter of Seville
There are no reviews yet.