Experience the Atlantic Ocean and see the amazing landscapes that it offers from a different perspective. This Accessible Catamaran Boat trip in Las Palmas is a perfect combo of relaxation, fun, and adventure!
The itinerary of our tour starts from Puerto Rico’s port cruising. It is close to the coastline of the South West of Gran Canaria with its amazing views and beautiful weather. Secondly, the catamaran will take you to Port of Mogan, the beautiful fishing village, known locally as “Little Venice”. Afterward, you will see the volcanic bay of “El Perchel” and/or Anfi del Mar or Tauro.
The cruise includes refresh drinks, food, a speedboat ride, as well a swimming and snorkeling stop. From boarding to the luxurious sundeck, interior salon, and toilet – the catamaran is created to be easily accessible for wheelchair users. In addition, visitors can enjoy an optional live music session on board and some discounted watersports during the stops.
Highlights of the Accessible Catamaran Boat trip in Las Palmas:
- 100% accessible catamaran experience
- Best sea views of Gran Canaria coastline while relaxing on a boat
- Port of Mogan fishing village, locally known as “Little Venice”
- Volcanic landscapes of the Bay of El Perchel, Anfi del Mar, and Tauro
- Speedboat ride
- Swimming and Snorkeling stop