This accessible tour to Santa Cruz and La Laguna includes a panoramic walk of the capital of Tenerife. During the walk, an official local guide will accompany you. During the second part of the visit, the group will reach the nearby village of La Laguna, declared a World Heritage City in 1999 by UNESCO.
The tour starts from La Rambla de Santa Cruz, a perfect place to feel the vibe of this city. Our expert tour guide will show you the first Iglesia de la Concepción, which is the first Catholic Church in Tenerife after the conquer. Then you will move on to Plaza de la Candelaria and Iglesia de San Francisco. Your guide will give you all the historical knowledge about the sights and happily answer questions. Before lunch, you will have a stroll through Nuestra Señora de África food market. At the market, you will have the chance to taste some of the best Canarian products such as gofio, cheeses, and wines.
After a short lunch break, the tour continues with a 20-minute drive to La Laguna. This ancient village is incredibly quiet, but it hides many historical sights that make it a UNESCO heritage city. First, you will see Plaza del Adelantado square and Ermita de San Miguel, from 1506, where the first meeting of the Tenerife council was held. Afterwards, we will visit Santa Catalina de Siena monastery, Palacio de Nava, Catedral de San Cristobal, Casa del Corregidor and Nuestra Señora de la Concepción church.
Highlights of the accessible tour to Santa Cruz and La Laguna:
- Discover the incredible capital of Tenerife and its wonderful sights
- Enjoy the typical products of the island offered in the Nuestra Señora de África food market
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage City of La Laguna and its amazing attractions
- Admire Ermita de San Miguel Santa Catalina de Siena monastery, Palacio de Nava, Catedral de San Cristobal,
- Casa del Corregidor and Nuestra Señora de la Concepción church
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with a wheelchair ramp and wheelchair tie-downs
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off in Barcelona