Explore this beautiful park, home to Spain’s largest lake and some of the country’s most scenic wetlands and lagoons with our accessible sailing at Albufera National Park experience.
During the tour, we will visit one of the villages in the park and see the typical barracks, and Valencian fishermen’s huts. Of course, your local guide will tell you about the history and traditions of the area and its inhabitants. Afterward, we will sail through the rice fields of Valencia on an accessible barge. Here you will learn about the unique natural environment of these wetlands and their flora and fauna. Finally, get ready to try the original Paella from Valencia at the most iconic family-owned restaurant in the park. It is famous for offering probably the best Paella in the world for being prepared at its most ancestral place of origin.
Highlights of the accessible sailing at Albufera National Park experience:
- Discover Spain’s largest lake and the pretty wetlands just a short drive from Valencia
- Visit a traditional fisherman hut turned museum and learn about life in the area
- Sail through rice fields and discover the unique local wildlife of La Albufera on a wheelchair-accessible barge
- Learn about some of the 350 species of birds that inhabit this area
- Enjoy a traditional Valencian paella, at a local family-owned restaurant