The accessible historical tour of Valencia takes you to the city’s famous sights including Valencia Cathedral, San Juan del Hospital, and Palacio del Patriarca.
You will learn more about the city’s history from the Roman times to the Muslim, Jewish, and Christian periods. Furthermore, you can admire the art, industry, craftsmanship, and agriculture on this introductory tour. You will explore the hidden heart of the city, weaving your way through a circular path of old streets. Furthermore, you will see the Gothic-style cathedral, Virgin Square, the Water Court, the Renaissance Grain Store, San Juan del Hospital, the old university, Palacio del Patriarca, Plaza Redonda, and the Silk Exchange market beside the Central Market.
If you have questions you are more than welcome to ask your local tour guide all about it!
Highlights of the Accessible Historical Tour of Valencia:
- Learn about the history and traditions of Valencia
- Walk along the old streets in the heart of the city
- Admire the Gothic architecture of Valencia Cathedral
- Explore the Central Market
- Look inside the Palacio del Patriarca and Marques de Dos Aguas
- Learn about Valencias traditions, festivals, and culture
Another big part of the culture in Valencia is food. Make sure to try some traditional dishes and wines during your stay.