Tapas is the Spanish word for snack or appetizer and is one big part of the culture in Madrid. On this 3-hours, accessible history and tapas tour in Madrid, you not only eat but also see the main sights and discover Madrid’s incredible history
Highlights of the Accessible History and Tapas Tour in Madrid:
- 2-in-1 tour. You will enjoy an unforgettable combination of delicious tapas and fascinating history – it’s the best way to understand Madrid in one exhilarating afternoon or night
- All-inclusive pricing. Moreover, your food tour ticket includes all food and drink and an expert English-speaking guide. The food on this tour is enough for a hearty dinner or lunch. Besides, it includes a historical walking tour of Madrid’s center plus a Madrid bar printed guide to the best things to do (and eat!) in Madrid
- The best of the best. We take you to the city’s best tapas bars and order the top dishes. You will taste Joselito Iberian ham (the country’s best Jamón), fantastic wines, sizzling prawns, home-cooked dishes, and more.
- Locals only. We visit and support local, family-run businesses that are extremely proud of what they do
- Discover Madrid’s fascinating history. Visit the historic squares, emblematic sites, and hidden corners of Madrid’s old city. Besides, your expert guide tells you about the fabulous history of the Spanish capital
Madrid’s tapas scene is famous and famously confusing. Hence, the city’s historic center is packed with tapas bars and many are tourist traps or simply not very good. That is why our private accessible tapas tour in Madrid leads you to some of the city’s best tapas bars. Each is full of locals, amazing food, and delicious wine.
During the walk, your guide will lead you past the Spanish capital’s most emblematic sites and its hidden historic corners. From the city’s Moorish beginnings, through the Spanish inquisition to the Spanish civil war – you will walk through Madrid’s fascinating history and get a true understanding of the incredible events that shaped this city.
We are delighted to offer this tour thanks to our collaboration with Devour Food Tours and its Private Aperitif, History & Tapas Tour, which is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. Of course, we have customized the tour in order to make it accessible while maintaining the exact same quality standards.