The Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour is part of the original bus tour in the city. It has a fleet of comfortable accessible buses with wheelchair space on the ground floor, good visibility, free Wi-Fi, and audio guides in 16 different languages.
Three different routes are making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these three different routes which have transfer points along the way. This means that you can change from one route to another with the same ticket whenever you want.
You can choose the red, blue, or green route, depending on the places you are most interested in visiting:
- The first route is from Plaça Catalunya to the MACBA, along Passeig de Gràcia, to the Sagrada Família. Afterwards it will lead to the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes and the Futbol Club Barcelona stadium.
- The second route goes to the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbour, Port Vell.
- The green route takes you from the Olympic Harbour, through Poblenou to the Forum district. Finally you can enjoy the best panoramic views of Barcelona’s beaches.
Besides, the tour is held with double-decker buses offering panoramic views, although the access to the top floor requires taking steps.
Departure point: Of course, you can start the bus tour at any stop of the three routes. Here you just have to present your voucher, and you can hop on and hop off at any stop.
Frequency: Every 5 to 25 minutes, depending on the season, hence the frequency has an average of 10-15 minutes.
The buses are equipped with ramps and space for one wheelchair user on the ground floor. However, please note there are stairs to access the top floor.
Highlights of the Accessible Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Panoramic view of the city of Barcelona
- Visit Barcelona’s main attractions and sights
- Hop on and off as many times you want at any of the 40 stops
- Audio guide available in 16 languages
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day pass to explore the city at your own pace
There are no reviews yet.