Enjoy a dazzling 1-hour show accompanied by a drink, tapas, or 3-course dinner with our accessible flamenco show at Tablao de Carmen. Your ticket also includes entry to the Spanish Village.
The Spanish Village is an open-air museum. Besides it shows replicas of characteristic houses from all regions of Spain, such as from Castilla, Catalonia, Galicia, Andalucía, Aragon, the Basque Country, and Extremadura. Enjoy a short stroll through Spain before the show. Perhaps you can also pick up some great souvenirs: in some buildings, craftsmen show their skills and great hand-made products can be bought.
Regarding the access to the venue, please note there is a pronounced hill before arriving at Tablao de Carmen. Moreover, there is an old stone irregular pavement on the last 15 meters before arriving. Therefore, it is recommended that some people depending on their level of mobility, are accompanied.
The Spanish Village has 1 step-free itinerary, from the Main Entrance to the Main Square (Plaza Mayor) and the main street Principe Viana that goes all the way to Tablao de Carmen. Tablao de Carmen has an adapted toilet on their premises. Furthermore, a ramp at the main entrance to save the step is available. Besides, doorways are wider than 80cm/30 inches.
Highlights of the Accessible Flamenco Show at Tablao de Carmen
- Experience the thrilling atmosphere of a traditional flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen in Barcelona’s Spanish Village
- Enjoy the Andalucian flamenco dancing, guitars, and songs displayed by top artists
- Choose to enjoy a drink, tapas, or 3-course dinner during the show
- Pick the show you prefer from two evening show times
- Explore the replica Spanish plazas, craft studios, and streets of the Spanish Village