This accessible boat trip will start from the port of Las Golondrinas. The boat departs into the open sea before sailing along the coast to the famous beach of Barceloneta. Next, we will drive to the contemporary constructions of the Port Olímpic and Vila Olímpica, built for the 1992 Olympic Games. Admire the beaches of Nova Icària, Bogatell, Mar Bella and Nova Mar Bella. Finally, you will get a spectacular view of the Sagrada Familia in the distance, before heading back. That is to say, the trip is perfect for both children and adults, providing a unique opportunity to enjoy nature. Besides, you will see a different view of Barcelona away from the historic city center.
Las Golondrinas began its adventure in 1888, at the same time as the completion of La Rambla, and the construction of the Columbus Monument.
The boats have step-free access through ramps and are equipped with adapted toilets. Although the upper deck area is only reachable by stairs, the deck downstairs has both an outside and inside seating area.
Highlights of the Accessible Las Golondrinas Boat Trip:
- Take a 1.5-hour cruise along the seafront of Barcelona and enjoy spectacular views of the city’s skyline
- Follow a 125-year-old tradition, dating back to the construction of La Rambla and the Columbus Monument
- See the contemporary constructions of the Vila Olímpica and Port Olímpic
- Sail an 18-mile route to the harbor of Port Fòrum and back
- 8,30€ (less than 11 years)
- 12,80€ (above 11 years)