Our accessible Best of Barcelona including the Sagrada Familia experience is fully guided by an expert. If requested we will arrange a pick-up from your hotel in Barcelona. You will visit some of the Catalan capital’s most iconic sights and enjoy skip-the-line access to Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. Besides, we will take a panoramic drive to Montjuïc Hill to enjoy sweeping vistas of Barcelona’s metropolitan sprawl. Moreover, we will stroll among the streets of the Gothic Quarter on a guided tour. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this private or small-group city tour.
Afterward, we will stop by the Plaça de Sant Jaume, now the seat of the Catalan government. From there we will walk alongside one of the world’s best-preserved Roman walls. Moreover, we will pass by the medieval Plaça del Rei, Barcelona Cathedral, Plaça Reial, Jewish Quarter, La Rambla, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, and Santa María del Pi church. With your knowledgeable official local expert in history to lead the way, you’ll veer off the beaten path and delve deep into the medieval district’s past.
Highlights of the Accessible Best of Barcelona Including the Sagrada Familia experience:
- Enjoy half-day sightseeing guided tour of Barcelona
- Skip-the-line access to La Sagrada Familia
- Panoramic view of the city from Montjüic hill
- Drive through the Eixample, Barcelona’s modernist center
- Walking tour of the picturesque Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy a tapa and a drink of your choice at the Old Town together with your local Tour guide from Barcelona